15th Annual University of Minnesota Communicators Forum Conference
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to attend the 15th Annual University of Minnesota Communicators Forum Conference. On your mission you will:
- Investigate the hot trend of blogging and its uses in communications
- Eavesdrop on successful marketing campaigns
- Rendezvous with an e-newsletter expert
- Infiltrate the dark underworld of graphic design and publishing
- Uncover the secret workings of networking
To succeed, you must register by May 5.
Cost is $130 (includes annual membership dues) with payment by check or CUFS number.
This will not self-destruct in 5 seconds but do register soon.
Good luck at the Depot on May 12.