The Communicators Forum has five committees. As a committee member
or chair, you'll have the opportunity to work with other talented
individuals across the University while lending your skills to
make the Forum an exciting and vital volunteer organization.
- The Awards Committee plans and implements the annual Maroon
& Gold Awards judging and ceremony.
- Be a part of the Conference Committee and help put on the biggest
program of the year.
- Like to socialize? Host parties? Meet new people? Have fun? Then
consider joining the Marketing and Promotions Committee.
- The Program Committee plans about one program per month—a
balance of programs for members only and for the public.
- The Technology Committee maintains the website, listserv, and membership database, and advises the Forum
on other technology-related topics.