University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
The Communicators Forum has five committees. As a committee member
or chair, you'll have the opportunity to work with other talented
individuals across the University while lending your skills to
make the Forum an exciting and vital volunteer organization.
- The Awards Committee plans and implements the annual Maroon
& Gold Awards judging and ceremony.
- The Conference Committee helps put on the biggest
program of the year.
- The Membership Committee looks after a critical part of the Forum: our members.
- The Program Committee plans about one program per month—a
balance of programs for members only and for the public.
- The Communications & Technology Committee manages the website, listserv, membership database, social media, and key communications vehicles, and advises the board on other technology-related topics.