The Communicators Forum has five committees. As a committee member or chair, you'll have the opportunity to work with other talented individuals across the University while lending your skills to make the Forum an exciting and vital volunteer organization.
- The Awards Committee plans and implements the annual Maroon & Gold Awards judging and ceremony.
- The Conference Committee helps put on the biggest program of the year.
- The Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee was formed to align with University values in making diversity, equity, and inclusion a priority and part of our everyday work in University communications.
- The Membership & Marketing Committee looks after a critical part of the Forum: our members.
- The Program Committee plans about one program per month—a balance of programs for members only and for the public.
- The Technology Committee manages the website, listserv, member registration, social media, and key communications vehicles, and advises the board on other technology-related topics.