Be a part of the Conference Committee and help put on the biggest program of the year. We need the skills of a variety of individuals to develop and execute this day-long event, to be held in May or June. Join the Conference Committee, and you’ll be able to use or develop your talents —
- As a planner to develop the conference concept, timeline, and budget
- As an organizer by attending to the myriad of conference details (such as speaker selection, conference site, registration, and more)
- As a writer, designer, or editor to help create publicity and conference materials (both print and electronic)
- As a sales person to sell table space to vendors who want to reach University communicators
- As a technical support person for any audio/visual, networking, or equipment needs
- As a gourmet to help choose menus for conference breaks and lunch
Committee members will be most busy two months before the conference, typically March and April.
- Jen Neveau, Co-Chair
- Karen Carmody-McIntosh, Co-Chair
- Kelly Auxier
- Rachel Smith
Interested? Contact Jen Neveau at email@example.com.